Four Kitchens co-founder Aaron Stanush is a design strategiest who harbors a special love for user experience, branding, and typography. Building large-scale websites occupies most of his time, with most of his efforts guiding sites’ aesthetics and user experience. As a member of the Drupal.org Redesign Team, Aaron has been invited to participate in several Drupal.org redesign sprints held around the world.
My Drupal community involvement
- DrupalCon Szeged 2008
- DrupalCon Paris 2009
- DrupalCon DC 2009
- DrupalCon San Francisco 2010
- DrupalCon Copenhagen 2010
- DrupalCon Chicago 2011
- DrupalCon Denver 2012
- DrupalCamp Austin 2009-2012
- University of Texas at Austin, Advertising, 2003
- Road and mountain biking, typography, rock climbing and homebrewing.