- Aaron Stanush
- April 13, 2012
We’re starting a new weekly blog post – the Weekly Watercooler™ – in which we capture all of the interesting links that get passed around here at Four Kitchens during the course of the week. For the most part, we’ll keep them related to web development, design, Drupal, and new technology. But as anyone that works in an office knows, there are plenty of non-work-related posts that get passed around as well. Okay, let’s get started!
- Impress, a Drupal feature, uses the Impress.js framework to create fancy 3D HTML5 presentations that leverage the Drupal node system and Views.
- There was a great A List Apart article which talks about the responsive prototyping tool Foundation. We’ve started using this tool to prototype the new Pressflow.org. Bonus: There are two people who have already started to port Foundation into a Drupal 7 theme.
- The blodeJazz project transforms web traffic and syslog style events into simple free form music. Mike wants to take this to the next level by creating a Drupal module that produces dubstep music.
- ResponsiveSlides.js is a lightweight jQuery plugin for creating responsive slideshows. It doesn’t do everything, but hey, it’s less than 1K in size!
- Panopoly is an interesting Drupal distro that features Panels, responsive layouts, drag-and-drop page building, WYSIWYG, and is Apps-enabled… oh my! Shout out to our web chef, Chris, who helped with some of the responsive components.
- Elliott has been hard at work moving Robochef (our IRC bot) to Hubot which uses node.js and more importantly can put mustaches on people.
Just for fun
Commenting on this Blog post is closed.