- Cecy Correa
- June 8, 2012
4K news this week:
- Several web chefs traveled to the Economist Ideas 2012 conference this week. Ideas 2012 is a conference that explores big data, as well as the convergence of the physical and digital world. Our very own Todd Nienkerk drew a bit of a crowd during one of the break out sessions.
- Diana Dupuis wants to buy this donkey.
Links around the watercooler:
- The new Twitter logo looks like Batman, but someone also made a sweet CSS, animated version of the logo. I don’t blame the Twitter bird for wanting to be Batman. When given the choice: always be Batman.
- In more seriousness, here’s a really great design breakdown of the new Twitter logo redesign, via Brand New.
- We looked at some great iPhone apps for designers or creatives of any kind.
- For those of you using Scrum, the new GreenHopper was released, and it looks pretty awesome.
- Lastly, we learned how one man making cat drawings got his company funded by Mark Cuban.
Commenting on this Blog post is closed.