- Ian Carrico
- June 29, 2012
4K news this week
- We are excited to share that Four Kitchens will be at DrupalCon Munich doing our Responsive Websites: Design and Build for All Devices training. We will also be sending Chris Ruppel to do a talk on high performance theming and Robert Ristroph will be talking about debugging techniques for Drupal.
- This week was the inaugural 4K Speaker Series with Vitorio Miliano giving us some insight into new advances in the DIY sensor technology and the internet of things.
- Today is quiet here in the Kitchen, with several Web Chefs up in Dallas for the Second Annual Lone Star PHP Conference. I plan on covering at least one of their desks in aluminum foil while they are away.
- A warning to anybody within Austin: Our very own Robert Ristroph just purchased the Quadshot, a remote-controlled aerial drone, and we are now working on plans to find a way to have it to deliver our tacos.
Links around the watercooler
- If you remember the Flintstones, and want to live just like they did, Dick Clark just put his $3.5 million dollar house on the market. We started a coin jar here at Four Kitchens to try and save up for it.
- Watch the Game of Thrones? We found an interesting article that tracks mentions of Game of Thrones all across the internet.
- Reddit undoubtably is one of the internet’s greatest repositories of humor, information, and cat pictures. How did they build their vast network of Redditors? $500 worth of stickers.
- At Four Kitchens, we love food. We love pizza (almost as much as we love tacos) so when we saw this we got SUPER excited. As the motivation began in Austin, we can only hope that we will get one here too!
- Brad Frost has a fantastic blog post about how much a responsive design costs. Spoiler alert: $13.47 USD.
- BONUS LINK: We just found this amazing link about the evolution of web technologies over time and the browsers the supported them.
- Finally, for a bit of humor, we bring you The 100 Most Entertaining Tech Twitters.
Commenting on this Blog post is closed.