- Cecy Correa
- July 13, 2012
4K news this week:
- We’ve launched a new Pressflow.org site, with more information, FAQs and goodies. Check it out!
- We also started a Web Chef Tumblr to share all the cool stuff that doesn’t always make it to the Weekly Watercooler. You can now follow us on Tumblr here.
Links around the watercooler:
- We love our coffee! We couldn’t believe that at this coffee shop, people buy you coffee! Collective coffee FTW.
- This article about how “UX Design at Digital Agencies is F*cked” (actual title!) got us thinking about ways to improve our own workflows in unique ways — very interesting read!
- This Q&A with Chris Coyier on Smashing Mag is quite awesome.
- As avid scrum advocates and users, this Planning Poker “app” looks very appealing for our planning meetings.
- We wish very badly this “Bill Murray Tour” was real. Bill, you can come party with us anytime. We have robots.
Commenting on this Blog post is closed.