- Cecy Correa
- August 31, 2012
4k news this week:
- Are you our next top web chef? In addition to our currently open Designer / Themer position, we have also opened a Web Developer position this week. If you have always wanted to join the ranks of the great Web Chefs, we want to hear from you!
- Todd Nienkerk will be speaking at the upcoming Refresh Austin! Todd will be speaking about business strategies and how RFPs are generally bad for business, especially in our highly creative industry. Come learn from the master web chef!
Links around the watercooler:
- Since we are hiring top talent, we’re really digging this new startup called ResumUp. They allow you to create a resume profile, and establish goals that will help you on your career. It looks like a great resource for folks looking to create a career strategy.
- On a related note, if you’re thinking about redesigning your portfolio, Web Designer Depot posted a great article with simple tips to improve your online portfolio.
- We love, love, love Game of Thrones here at Four Kitchens. If there is one thing we love more is good design (and maybe beer). A top designer from Nike recently rebranded Game of Thrones (you know, for funzies), and this is the result.
- Lastly, Wolfram Alpha recently launched a Facebook Analyzer tool that lets you get some data about your Facebook profile. Just go to Wolfram Alpha and search for Facebook Report. (The site will ask you to connect to Facebook.)
Photo credit: Bas Van Uyen on Flickr.
Commenting on this Blog post is closed.