- Cecy Correa
- October 19, 2012
4K news this week:
- We started documenting a long-standing tradition of whiteboard doodles. Of note, are two particularly funny doodles drawn during our daily team scrum. Often, these doodles turn into a communal effort, and folks add to the drawings. Imagine what we could do if our walls were coated with whiteboard paint! Lots of brainstorming. But also lots of doodles. You can check out our team’s funny doodles here.
- We’re currently prepping our offices for a small Drupal + Node.js training we are providing, for free! We will be offering this training session at BADCamp in a couple weeks. We hope to see some of you there!
Links around the watercooler:
- Responsive Design with Paper! Webcredible shares some great ideas for using paper for designing responsive sites. This approach seems like it would work great for workshops, or for instances where you are adapting a site that is pre-existing. There are more pictures on their Pinterest board.
- “I Sold a Startup for a Billion Dollars, and I Could Not Have Done It If I Cared About Money.” Instagram Co-founder Kevin Systrom talks about how thinking about money doesn’t always lead to success.
- How AOL might have just re-invented email.
- Lastly, the smallest car chase ever! Complete with drifting and an RC helicopter!
Commenting on this Blog post is closed.