- Cecy Correa
- November 9, 2012
4K news this week:
- We just came back from BADCamp earlier this week, and we must say that we had a blast! We’d like to thank everyone we met, both old and new friends! If you haven’t seen the pictures from our Photo Booth already, you can take a look at our Facebook album here, or if you don’t like Facebook (as some people do), you can take a look at the pictures on Flickr.
- If you would like a tweet by tweet account of BADCamp from our Web Chefs’ perspective, you can check out this stream on Storify.
- We’d like to congratulate Chris Ruppel for his recent acceptance into the SXSW 2013 Interactive Conference. Chris will be presenting solo and teaching you some “Fun and Games with CSS3.”
Links around the watercooler:
- The Node Roundup on DailyJS includes a look at Fastworks.js, Probability.js and Colony. Probability.js looks especially interesting, as it allows you to call functions based on probabilities, which can come in handy in game development and other fun projects.
- Individual projects are very important here at Four Kitchens. We institute our version of the Google 20%, which encourages employees to use a certain amount of time a week to work on personal projects. Net Magazine has a great article which gives us an inside look at other leading digital agencies and how they use their internal “lab time.”
Commenting on this Blog post is closed.