- Cecy Correa
- January 18, 2013
4K news this week:
It’s never too early to start planning for conferences in 2013, and this year, we have some pretty exciting panels to announce!
- Web Chef Ian Carrico will be presenting at SANDCamp this month! If you want to learn how to develop Responsive for Drupal with the latest and greatest tools, you should come listen to his talk about Power Theming for Drupal.
- Todd Nienkerk will be speaking at the SXSW Interactive Conference once again! This year, he will be joined by industry experts Joe Rinaldi (Happy Cog), Zach Chandler (Stanford) and Crystal Williams (Crystal Williams Consulting). They will be talking about our “No RFPs” approach to business development, and the pros and cons of the RFP process in our industry. Add it to your calendar here!
- If you’ve ever wanted to learn the best and most fun tricks on CSS3 from the multitalented Chris Ruppel, you should check out his talk at SXSW 2013! Chris will be showing you “Fun and Games with CSS3.” If you like learning stuff that will blow your mind, and listening to inspiring talks, this is a session you won’t want to miss.
Links around the watercooler:
- Best school ever: Swedish school makes Minecraft lessons compulsory.
- Learn by email: Hack Designs teaches design courses via email.
- That’s a good looking report: Lifestyle brand and designer glasses provider Warby Parker released their end-of-year review, and as is everything they do, the site is a beautifully designed experience.
- Design for continuous experimentation: Why Etsy, through A/B testing, decided to get rid of infinite scrolling.
Photo credit: betsyweber on Flickr.
Commenting on this Blog post is closed.