Four Kitchens is proud to supply the icons for the tracks of this years Drupalcon conference. The tracks include:
- Drupal core contributions and trends which will focus on Drupal 6 and 7, as well as killer and upcoming contributed modules with some spice added on trends we follow (like the semantic web effort).
- Showcases, user experience and design will focus on the site builders, themers and those interested in delivering a killer user experience both for Drupal itself and for their own sites.
- Code development is our hardcore developer track on topics like simpletests, coding practices, scalability, deployment and so on.
- Growing Drupal will be our business and marketing oriented track with a good amount of local community building and focus on efforts such as the Knight Drupal Initiative, Google Summer of Code and GHOP.
- BoF (Birds of a Feather) According to good tradition, Drupalcon will also have its full fledged (unmoderated) unconference in the form of BoFs.
When the icons are finalized, we will make them freely available to the public under a GPL license.
And to our fellow Drupalers out there, if you're going to Szeged we'll see you August!
Find out more about Drupalcon Szeged 2008.