Drupal products we’ve created
Emulsify is an open-source tool for creating design systems with reusable components and clear guidelines for teams. Emulsify helps organizations scale their design while reducing cost, streamlining workflows, and improving accessibility.
Sous is a base Drupal distribution profile with a theme based on the Emulsify Design System.
Drupal modules we’ve created or help maintain
Here’s a comprehensive list of our Drupal contributions. A sample of our work is listed below.
- Modernizr: Tests which native CSS3 and HTML5 features are available in the user’s browser by integrating the third-party Modernizr library. Provides a conditional loading API to all other modules and themes.
- Aurora: A Sass/Compass-powered responsive, mobile-first base theme for Drupal.
- Magic: A module to help front-end themers power their theme’s performance.
- Respond.js: Provides IE 6-8 support for responsive Drupal themes by integrating the third-party Respond.js library.
- Block Class: Allows users to add classes to any block through the block’s configuration interface. Though simple, it’s very popular: currently ranked in the top 1% of all Drupal modules with more than 31,000 installations.
- Field Orbit: Provides a responsive slideshow display mode for image fields and field collections with images.
- Simple Help: Looks for markdown files in enabled modules and creates help pages that can be read on the site for them.
- Location Feeds: Provides location mappers for the Feeds module and is compatible with both CCK and location module location fields.
- Taxonomy Orphanage: Provides interfaces (drush, cron, admin form) for removing orphaned taxonomy term references from entities.
- Attachment Links: Provides permanent links to files attached to a node. A single, easy-to-remember URL can be used to retrieve the preferred or newest version of a file regardless of how many versions of that file have been attached to a node.
- Dismiss: Adds a jQuery-powered “dismiss” button to all Drupal messages so they can be closed without refreshing the browser.
- FastClick: Integrates the FastClick library from FTLabs, provides faster user interactions on many touch devices.
- Abbreviations Filter: Input filter that can be used to scan text for a user-input list of abbreviations and then replace them with an abbr tag which also encodes the non-abbreviated phrase.
- Comment Publish: Allows users to unpublish comments on their own content.
- Entity JSON: Provides an API to display a Drupal entity as JSON output.
- Feeds: Import.io: Provides a Feeds Parser and Fetcher for import.io data sets.
- TFA Rules: Two-Factor Authentication Rules is a Drupal module that provides integration with the Rules module to add a condition to check to see if TFA has been enabled for a user.
- Entity Field Condition: Provides a Condition plugin that checks to see if a particular entity bundle has a field with a specific value.
- Generate Errors: A module that provides an user interface for developer to manually generate errors.
- Site Audit: A Drupal static site analysis platform that generates reports with actionable best practice recommendations.
We have been highly active in the Drupal community since Drupal 4.7.2 and have provided numerous core contributions to Drupal 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10.
Pressflow is a distribution of Drupal with integrated performance, scalability, availability, and testing enhancements. Pressflow 6 powers many of the web’s largest Drupal installations. Several of the enhancements and innovations developed in Pressflow 6 were included in Drupal 7 and drastically improved its scalability.
Drupal 8 Core
For the Drupal 8 Core, we helped convert the core templates to HTML5, added new HTML5 form elements, and integrated Modernizr into core. We contributed some configuration management work, which allows for dev/test/live environments.